Please Spread This Information Far & Wide To Anyone Who Might Be Open To It!!! It’s About The Application Of DARPA Govt. Research On A System Based On A Nano Device That Began In 1995.
Update As Of Monday 11/11/2013:
We Believe That Dr Bill Weld’s Sites Have All Been Hacked
We’re preserving as much of this post as we can, but taking out links to what no longer exists and noting what has been hacked.
Update As Of Monday 10/21/2013:
“I AM NOT DR. BILL H. WELD.” — Justin Tribble
NOTE 11/11/2013: THIS VIDEO WAS HACKED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
“…It’s almost like linking me to this guy is the hoax… That’s what’s interesting… It’s a ‘MetaHoax’… It’s Deep… This is Deep Stuff…..Folks, I’m not Bill Weld, Ok?… He sounds like a really nice guy too…Yeah, I feel bad for him, that he’s being attacked..”
NOTE 11/11/2013: INFO ON THIS PAGE IS STILL THERE BUT WE BELIEVE THE BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED GO HERE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES…
Update As Of Friday 10/18/2013:
Can Anyone Say “Psy Op”?
- “…Ask yourself, Why are they so desperate to destroy him if all he represents is a harmless Internet hoax — as they claim? Why are they so aggressive? Why would they even bother if it was just a hoax? They wouldn’t…”
- “…Numerous You Tube channels and other social media venues have been utilized to spread disinformation about Dr. Weld. This began almost immediately after Dr. Weld posted his first video in August. It then ramped up in September and October, as Dr. Weld began to reveal more and more sensitive information…”
- “…The fact this campaign has been so pronounced is very telling. Someone out there is worried about what Dr. Weld has to say, and wants him silenced and discredited as soon as possible…”
- “…The CIA uses paid ‘shills’ to ‘muddy the waters’, ‘poison the well’, attack truth-tellers, confuse the public, act as agents provocateurs and to disseminate disinformation. These shills are highly trained. Their You Tube channels are ‘fronts’, and may not end up being used or ‘deployed’ for years, until a loyal following has developed…”
- “…Why would the CIA use You Tube channels that were not credible or highly regarded by the public? They wouldn’t. The proprietors of the channels are well-paid and highly trained. Again, a channel may exist for years as a legitimate and credible ‘front’ until its use is needed…”
- “…It is estimated the CIA and NSA have created, developed and now maintain over 10,000 channels… Some of these shills run multiple channels, using various names and identities… They represent a wide spectrum of the political and social landscape, from Democrats to comic book fans to knitting clubs….”
- NOTE 11/11/2013: INFO ON THIS PAGE IS STILL THERE BUT WE BELIEVE THE BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED GO HERE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES…
Update As Of Monday 10/14/2013:
NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden Tweets About Dr. Bill Weld
NOTE 11/11/2013: INFO ON THIS PAGE IS STILL THERE BUT WE BELIEVE THE BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED GO HERE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES…
Update As Of Friday 10/11/2013:
- Scans Of 2 Pages From A Very Interesting Department Of Defense Document Can Be Downloaded…. NOTE 11/11/2013: WE BELIEVE THE BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED. THE HIGH RESOLUTION SCANS OF THE 2 PAGES OF THE DOCUMENT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- The Nanotechnology System Goes By The Name Of “Nano Domestic Quell”
- NOTE 11/11/2013: THE FOLLOWING UPDATE FROM DR. WELD DATED 10/22/2013 IS POSTED ON THE PAGE LINKED BELOW: “Note that Dr. Weld has been contacted by a federal law enforcement agency and asked to remove the high resolution classified documents from his blog and other sources, or risk possible federal criminal charges. The documents have been removed at this point in time. Dr. Weld plans to fight for their future release through safer means that will not put his life at risk…” INFO ON THIS PAGE IS STILL THERE BUT WE BELIEVE THE BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED.
- GO HERE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES…
Original as of Tuesday 10/08/2013:
- Classified Documents About This Nanotechnology System have been given to a Dr. Bill H. Weld by one of his sources, currently serving in a very high position with the Department of Defense.
- This Nanotechnology System wasn’t ready until a few years ago, when they began testing and implementing it.
- Nano Devices have been dispersed through the public water supply, through bottled water and through the food supply.
- Documents leaked to Dr. Weld indicate that they estimate that 87% of the population are currently “carrying hosts” (words used in the documents Dr. Weld received) or basically infected with one of these nano devices.
- Their goal is 98%, and they’re not done yet. They expect to be done by January, 2014.
- This nanotechnology system will be used in the coming months, and we all need to be aware of and prepared for it.
- The sociopathic forces within our government plan to use this system in conjuction with the institution of Martial Law and a Planned Economic Collapse.
- Many people will die if we don’t do something now.
- The nano device itself will not hurt you until they activate it with a radio signal.
- The plan is not to kill the whole population. They just want to use this technology as a sort of crowd control, to put down uprisings, revolts or riots, when the economic collapse happens.
- Once everyone has this nano device in them, they can use drones to fly over trouble areas plauged by riots, revolts, domestic disturbances, etc. and activate the system, causing a “flu outbreak” with a 98% fatality rate.
- That is why the use of drones over the U.S. is being so heavily pushed, and why they want them so badly over our airspace.
- Once the chaos hits and the meltdown occurs, they expect all these flu outbreaks to appear suspicious, but the country will be in such disorder no one will really be able to put the puzzle pieces together.
- We’ll see a lot of isolated flu outbreaks that kill dozens, or hundreds, maybe even thousands, BUT BE AWARE THAT IT’S NOT THE FLU AT ALL!!! It’s the sociopathic forces within the US government activating this system.
Monday 11/11/2013 ADDENDUM FOR CONTEXT:
HERE COME THE DRONES? FROM MAINSTREAM SOURCES…
From Gizmodo Published 11/08/2013:
Like it or not, drones are coming to America’s skies—lots of them. By 2025, the government expects tens of thousands of drones to take flight, and it’s scrambling to get the proper regulations in place…
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) got the ball rolling on Thursday by publishing a hundred-page road map for how we’re going to get there… goes into detail not only about how drones will be used domestically but also how technology and protocol will have to change in order to safely integrate the new unmanned aerial vehicles into our air traffic control system…
…it really didn’t outline any specifics for how Americans’ privacy would be protected as the potentially invasive new technology takes over. The issue of privacy is actually raised in the report—the FAA devoted a little over 300 words to it in a 25,000-word document—but it’s glossed over. Basically, the FAA is punting the issue and pointing to existing state and federal privacy laws to provide safeguards. There will also be six test sites in yet-to-be determined locations that will be free to write their own privacy rules…
From Time Swampland Published 11/07/2013:
FAA Unveils Plan For Domestic Drone Take-Off By 2015
…For starters, the administration will select six test sites, as required by Congress, by the end of the year. The test sites are intended to dry run some of the rules for integrating drones into domestic air traffic.
The FAA projects there could be as many as 7,500 small, unmanned aircraft in the national airspace within the next five years. The administration plans to be in the preliminary stages of integration by September 2015.
GO HERE TO READ MORE…
From Laser Focus World Published 11/08/2013:
U.S. FAA releases Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Roadmap
Washington, D.C.-–The first annual Roadmap outlining efforts needed to safely integrate unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) into the nation’s airspace has been published by U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The Roadmap addresses current and future policies, regulations, technologies and procedures that will be required as demand moves the country from today’s limited accommodation of UAS operations to the extensive integration of UAS into the planned NextGen aviation system with its satellite-based technologies and new procedures….
Check Out FAA’s ‘NextGen Aviation System':
From Aviation Today Published 11/07/2013:
…Congress has required the agency to select six testing sites where operators will collect data on how these aircraft behave within civil airspace…
…There have been a total of 25 proposals submitted to the FAA representing 26 different states, and the agency is considering geographical and climatic implications for the selection, though the administrator gave no timetable as to when the testing sites will be finalized…
…In the short term, the FAA is focused on developing regulations that apply to smaller UAS that weigh less than 55 pounds and are not operated beyond the line of sight of a ground control station. That means it is not likely that immediately after the agency opens the airspace to UAS in 2015, there will not be widespread use of larger UAS that perform more complex operations described in the FAA’s roadmap to integration, such as cargo transportation or infrastructure monitoring that occurs beyond the line of sight of the ground-based operator…
Check Out The FAA’s ‘UAS Roadmap 2013′:
GO HERE TO READ MORE…
Check Out The FAA’s ‘UAS Comprehensive Plan 2013′:
Tuesday 11/12/2013 ADDENDUM FOR CONTEXT:
Google Search: “nanotechnology and heat transfer fluids”
RESULTS FROM MAINSTREAM SOURCES…
From SBIR.gov [SBIR/STTR]:
‘An Official Website of the United States Government':
SMALL BUSINESS INNOVATION RESEARCH/SMALL BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Title: Nanotechnology Enabled Advanced Industrial Heat Transfer Fluids
Fiscal Year: 2005 | Agency: DOE | Award Amount: $99,995.00 | Contract: DE-FG02-05ER84330
Abstract: “…This project will develop nanoparticle-containing heat transfer fluids by manipulating the local environment at the fluid-nanoparticle interface through both physical and chemical means. The resulting nanoparticle-containing heat transfer fluid will have flow properties close to that of the base fluid…”
‘The International NanoScience Community’
‘Since 2007 – Spicy World of NanoScience’
‘Hot Nanotechnology Papers 2012′:
HEAT TRANSFER ENHANCEMENT USING NANO FLUIDS AND INNOVATIVE METHODS
Abstract: “Nanofluids are quasi single phase medium containing stable colloidal dispersion of ultrafine or nanometric metallic or ceramic particles in a given fluid. Nanofluids possess immense potential of application to improve heat transfer and energy efficiency in several areas including vehicular cooling in transportation, power generation, defense, nuclear, space, microelectronics and biomedical devices…”
Nanotechnology Reviews At ‘de Gruyter':
‘Nanostructured phase-changeable heat transfer fluids':
Jiajun Xu | Bao Yang
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland
“…Two types of phase-change fluids are introduced: one contains liquid nanodroplets that will evaporate at elevated temperatures or solidifies at reduced temperatures, called ‘nanoemulsion fluids'; the other is suspensions of solid-liquid metallic phase-change nanoparticles…”
About de Gruyter: For more than 260 years the name Walter de Gruyter has been synonymous with high-quality publications in the humanities and natural sciences. Today, approximately 250 employees in Germany and the US continue to provide internationally acclaimed products for the worldwide academic market…
From IEEE Spectrum’s Nanotechnology Blog:
‘Full Steam Ahead With Nanoscale Heating': Posted 23 Jul 2013
“Late last year, thermal-based solar systems were forever reimagined when researchers at Rice University developed a method of placing nanoparticles in water so that sunlight would heat them to create steam but not boil the water.”
“At the time, the research, which was funded by a Grand Challenges grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, had a host of applications suggested for it, large and small…”
About IEEE Spectrum’s Nanotechnology Blog: featuring news and analysis about the development, applications, and future of science and technology at the nanoscale.
From Nanotechnology Development Blog: 23 January 2007
“There is a special and borderless science that deals with the nanostructural materials. These nanostructural materials are derived from nanoparticles…There are three main categories of nanoparticle synthesis and these are vapor phase, solution precipitation and solid-state processes…In solid state synthesis of nanoparticles generally heat treatment followed by milling is carried out to get an average particle size of 100nm or less…In vapor-phase synthesis of nanoparticles, the formation of nanoparticles takes place in gas phase. In this synthesis technique the condensation of atoms and molecules is carried out… many multinational companies have been using flame reactors for decades for producing large quantities of nanoparticles…The last and most advanced technique is known as inert gas condensation… In inert gas condensation technique, the nanoparticle as soon as they formed rapidly collide with inert gas in a low-pressure environment and thus smaller and controlled nanoparticles are formed…”
About Nanotechnology Development Blog: We are just a few lay people who are interested in Nanotechnology. We come from diverse backgrounds and interests, but we share one thing in common, strong belief that Nanotechnology is a powerful movement in science… We are well aware that Nanotechnology, like other revolutionary technologies in their day, has its own share of naysayers and skeptics… Anytime you have a scientific process that tweaks the very elements of creation ‘the H Bomb’ was one example, there is the fear among some that the technology will be used for ill and not good…
Advanced Technology Consultants
Laguna Niguel, CA USA | Lugano, Ticino Switzerland
“In the past twenty years, supercritical fluid extraction technology has attracted considerable attention from researchers… Supercritical fluids (SCF) exhibit liquid-like solvation capabilities and gas-like mass and momentum transfer properties. Because of their high diffusivities, SCFs are capable of penetrating into porous solid materials dissolving organic compounds… Examples of large-scale commercial applications of the supercritical fluid extraction technology include crystallization… extraction of vitamins, natural flavors, perfumes, and essential oils from fruits and plants… removal of unwanted materials, such as caffeine and cholesterol from food products… and pollution remediation using environmentally friendly supercritical fluids… “